Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Sale Admart.lk Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural person, post their ad on Admart.lk having fully responcibily leagally in low regarding any activity of his advert.
- Customer Service : means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Admart.lk Service : means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by Admart.lk accessed mainly from the URL https://Admart.lk and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by Admart.lk accessible from the URL https://Admart.lk and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phones.
- User : any visitor with access to Admart.lk Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Admart.lk accessible from different media and he is having all responsibilities in low regarding any purchases done by advertisers. Admart.lk will not intervene in any diputes occured.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Admart.lk can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Admart.lk reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Users, Advertisers and Admart.lk.